Monday, June 21, 2004

teen movie night

Well, tomorrow night we'll show "50 First Dates" with Adam Sandler & Drew Barrymore. I haven't seen this movie yet so I'm looking forward to watching it with all of you, too!

As always lemonade & popcorn will be available for snacking ... we just have to watch the mess this time! Last time there was a lot of popcorn on the floor which meant a lot of work for the custodian the next day.

Speaking of movies, I finally went to see "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" and I really liked it! Last year before the new book came out I listened to all of the previous books on CD so I was ready for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix but I haven't read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban for a few years so maybe my memory isn't the best but I thought it was well done! Definitely go see it!