Thursday, June 30, 2005

Art Geeks and Prom Queens

Today I had my first "Cutting Edge Reader" review handed in and I'm really excited. This program offers newly published or soon to be published books to any students in grades 6 through 12. Once a book is read and reviewed, the reviewer receives a brand new book! (They get to choose the title.)

Art Geeks and Prom Queens by Alyson Noel
This book was great! I loved how it was so real and completely believable. The characters are wonderful and it's cool how Alyson Noel really got in tune with them. Some books you have to read things over and over because don't know how to intepret them. But this book was different. A lot of books I read have similar story lines, this book didn't. It was unique and I really liked it!

-- Angelique, soon to be in 7th grade