Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Twilight

Well, I never thought I would read a vampire story but I did! Twilight by Stephenie Meyer was so different from anything else I've read lately. Who knew falling in love with a vampire could be so difficult? Not only does Edward Cullen have to control his blood thirst for Isabella, just his association with her puts another vampire on her trail!

After finishing Twilight, over the weekend, watching Good Will Hunting, again, and some Red Sox, I did find time to begin and get about halfway into Rebel Angels by Libba Bray. There are many more mysteries being uncovered in this sequel to 2003's A Great and Terrible Beauty.

Just had a girl ask me about the next Harry Potter movie. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire will open Friday, November 18th. It will certainly be interesting to see how they handle the Quidditch Cup and the Triwizard Tournament!