Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Boy Book (a study of habits and behaviors, plus techniques for taming them)

Well, it's always fun to read another book by an author you like and so I was excited to see The Boy Book (a study of habits and behaviors plus techniques for taming them) by e. lockhart had come out recently.

In the interest of full discloure, I should say that I listened to The Boyfriend List as an audiobook but, it doesn't really matter. I liked hearing the tale of woe that Ruby Oliver ended up sharing with a therapist after suffering from anxiety attacks. Her life in Seattle much different from my own since she lived on a houseboat with her performance artist mom and horticulturist dad.

And I was excited to read this book after adding e. lockhart to my friends list on MySpace. Certainly enjoyable and a great way to pass the time!