Sunday, March 25, 2007

Alex Unlimited Vol. 1: The Vosarak Code by Dan Jolley

Next month I'm speaking to a group of school librarians about graphic novels and manga so I've been trying to gather information from different publishers to share with them. One of the companies I contacted was Tokyopop. I asked for copies of the advance review copies of two new manga based on popular teen novels: Avalon High by Meg Cabot and The Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Not only did they send those to me with some flyers about the books but they sent me three novels that are part of a new line of books they're publishing.

The first one is Alex Unlimited Vol. 1: The Vosarak Code by Dan Jolley and it's a spy story revolving around a young woman. I haven't finished reading it yet but I'm anxious to finish reading it so I can pass it on to one of the teens I know from the library to get their feedback on it.