Friday, June 22, 2007

What My Girlfriend Doesn't Know by Sonya Sones

On Tuesday night while showing Ghost Rider for Teen Movie Night, I started reading What My Girlfriend Doesn't Know by Sonya Sones and I could not put it down!

Just a really good story about what happens when a guy and a girl get together but she's popular and he's not so her reputation plummets and he keeps getting teased. The only place he finds happines is with his girlfriend or in a college art class he audits. Of course the college kids don't realize he is a high school freshman so they include him in their outings after class and for a change he doesn't feel like an outcast.

Of course he doesn't feel like an outcast with Sophie but it's difficult to have a good time knowing that she is ostracized by her friends because of him!

This book is a follow-up to What My Mother Doesn't Know which I have not read yet but I'm going to read it right now!